The track itself on this one isn’t so great, but the photoshops of Trent Reznor make it all worthwhile:
¨°º¤ø„¸ Fuck „ø¤º°¨
Post has moved here: http://brutalbits.com/blog/2009/04/selenium-testing-richfaces-combobox-controls-2/
So Fran came over to visit, to check out what this whole “Melbourne” thing I’ve been ranting on and on about…
- The Gin Club at The Gem in Collingwood – basically we were looking to go to a gig, and it was Sunday night, and I’d heard that this was on. We get into this tiny little suburban pub, and it’s totally packed out, standing room only. We then find out why; The Gin Club are just fantastically awesome. They’re a 7 (or so) piece from Brisbane, and all the band members write songs, and take turns at doing their songs. Everybody sings. At once. Just awesome
- Empanadas and other South American sweet foods in Fitzroy. Also Churros.
- Going to the State Library, both NGV galleries, seeing all the graffiti art in the laneways.
- Managing to go to the galleries, Queen Vic markets and Luna park… on the one day of the week that those things were individually closed… no forward planning FTL.
- Lots of wandering around town
- Some really terrible grunge band at Pony. Followed by a better indie punk group afterwards
- Catching up with Becca / cocktail bars